Accommodation Airlie Beach
Holiday Accommodation at Coral Sea Resort
Airlie Beach accommodation at Coral Sea Resort is comprised of a range of hotel suites, superior apartments and luxury penthouses. All our accommodation Airlie Beach is serviced daily with the full range of facilities and inclusions expected of a boutique hotel of this quality and standard.
There is a uniquely nautical feeling in each of the spacious suites and penthouses, which reflect on the wonderful yachting heritage of the Whitsundays. Soft nautical colours, historic boating prints, polished timber and yachting memorabilia adorn many of the Resort's rooms and dining areas complete our superior Airlie Beach accommodation. The adjoining marina, linked by a boardwalk to the Resort, offers those with salt in their veins a chance to wander through the amazing array of charter yachts and luxury vessels to work off breakfast, lunch or dinner, indulged in at our award-winning
Rooms, Suites & Accommodation Airlie Beach
Our stunning accommodation at Airlie Beach offers the ultimate in luxury, with breathtaking views and facilities.
- 1 queen bed, garden views.
- 2 queen beds, garden views.
- 1 queen bed, ocean views, private balcony.
- 2 queen beds, ocean views, private balcony.
- 1 queen bed, internal spa bath, lounge, large private balcony, bay & ocean views. View Rooms
- 1 king bed, lounge, outdoor balcony spa and hammock, large private balcony, ocean views.
- 2 queens beds, 1 double sofa lounge, kitchenette, balcony, ocean views.
- 1 Bedroom - 1 queen bed, full kitchen, lounge room, bay views, and balcony.
- 2 Bedroom - 1 queen bed, 2 single beds, full kitchen, lounge room and balcony.
- 3 Bedroom - 1 king bed, 1 queen bed & 2 single beds, full kitchen, lounge room, garden views & balcony.
- 1 Bedroom Penthouse - 1 king bed, internal spa bath, full kitchen, lounge, dining, laundry, balcony, ocean views.
- 2 Bedroom Penthouse - 1 king bed, 2 single beds, 2 bathrooms, laundry, full kitchen, lounge, dining, ocean views.
- 3 Bedroom Penthouse - 1 king bed with internal spa, 1 queen bed & 2 single beds, 2 bathrooms, full marble kitchen and stainless steel appliances, lounge room, dining, laundry, balcony and hammock, ocean views.
Read what our Happy Customers have to say
stayed as a couple, November 2013 We stayed in a Coral Sea Spa Suite. And we loved EVERYTHING about it. Amazing view. Private hot tub (big enough for two people) on the veranda. Stylish yet fun nautical décor. Being able to open the bi-fold doors and enjoy an alfresco shower in the bathroom was also great. And best of all the room had one of the most comfortable beds we have EVER slept in! So comfortable that we took a photo of the tag so we can try and source one now that we're home! We ate downstairs at Clippers Restaurant a few times and always had a good experience. Great food, great ambience by the pool. Nice cocktails. Tasty pancakes at breakfast. Dessert platter was a hit. Definitely book the gazebo for a private dinner if you can - it was a great experience, and very pretty with all the fairy lights. Friendly staff. We enjoyed being able to say hello to the resort cat too because it reminded us of our pets at home. Easy walk to Airlie Beach main strip. Would stay here again and would highly recommend it to others.
stayed as a couple, September 2014 My husband and I celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary on Sunday the 7th September. We reside at Hideaway Bay which is only a 40 minute drive from Airlie Beach but because I wanted to do something extra special I booked a night in a garden room at your resort. We had stayed there several times before but not since we moved to the area five years ago. Upon arrival we were greeted by two very friendly young lads and were helped by Rodney (I think his name was).Once in our room my husband and I decided to upgrade as we did not have a balcony. We rang reception and Rodney informed us that he would see what he could do and call us right back. In the meantime there was a knock on the door and we were both utterly surprised and delighted to find again a very happy young lady bearing a bottle of champagne and a plate of chocolate coated strawberries. In the meantime Rodney rang back with an upgrade offer and we moved to our Bay View Suite. Rodney came up to the suite to make sure it was suitable bearing the champagne/chocs. That evening we had a delicious 3 course meal at the Clipper Restaurant. Again the staff were exceptional. Prior to leaving yesterday we had a very tasty buffet breakfast. I just wanted to bring all this to your attention. My husband and I had a small business before we moved here and we know the value of good service/staff. I have already mentioned all the above to a group of ladies here at Hideaway who meet on a regular basis. I hope that your resort will benefit from this. I would appreciate it if you would pass this message onto your staff.
Bride & Groom, November 2014 We didn't stay at Coral Sea Resort, but I would definitely make it my next and only choice when returning to Airlie Beach.