Click here for:
Click here for more packages
Click here for more packages
Attractions - Whitehaven Beach
Whitehaven Beach and Activities
Experience the wonders of the incredible Whitsunday Islands with a 'Camira' Sailing Adventure day cruise. 'Camira' is a world first with her sleek lines, spacious deck areas and breathtaking performance. With her futuristic look and modern technology, 'Camira' is one of the world's fastest sailing catamarans, capable of sailing at speeds up to 30 knots! State of the art design combines with the grace of sail to create the ultimate day sailing experience in Australia's favourite maritime playground.
Explore the magnificent Whitehaven Beach and the spectacular Whitsunday Islands National Park on this full day excursion.
Enjoy swimming, snorkelling, beautiful beaches and bays, a superb barbecue lunch plus the thrill of high speed sailing on one of the most varied and exciting days on offer.
This full day excursion includes:
- The thrill of high speed sailing through the famous Whitsunday Islands
- Time to explore the magnificent Whitehaven Beach
- Swimming and snorkelling at fantastic inner reef sites amongst colourful marine life (conditions permitting)
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Delicious barbecue lunch and all refreshments available throughout the day.
- Courtesy coach transfers from all local area accommodation (Airlie Beach) to Abel Point Marina
- A visit to Hamilton Island, the largest resort in the South Pacific
- Time to enjoy the stunning silica sands of Whitehaven Beach
- Whitsunday commentary from our experienced crew
- Delicious buffet lunch, morning and afternoon tea/coffee - all served on board
- Return Whitsunday Transit coach transfers from Cannonvale/ Airlie Beach to Shute Harbour
Included in the cruise ...
- Courtesy pick up - most areas
- Morning tea and coffee on the beach
- Superb BBQ under the shade of the trees, steak, sausages, chilli burgers salad and tropical fruits.
- (Vegetarians catered for on request)
- Snorkelling at Manta Ray Bay and fish feeding
- Afternoon cheese platter served whilst cruising past Hamilton Island.
- Running commentary throughout the day.
This eco-sensitive tour will whisk you to the best of the Whitsunday's pristine locations.
View amazing Whitehaven Beach, with its seven kilometre stretch of white silica sand, from Hill Inlet Lookout and play in the turquoise crystal waters for up to three hours.
Dive and snorkel - Tropical Islands. Followed by one more superb snorkelling and diving location at Mantaray Bay. This bay encompasses a myriad of colourful corals and tropical fish.
Scuba dive and snorkel in this fascinating marine wonderland, lie on the spacious sun deck, swim in aqua blue waters or simply feel the sand between your toes.
The national award winning MV Mantaray is 54 feet (16.4 metres) in length, offering comfortable seating and dining facilities.
Mantaray is a family operated and owned business. It's your day to relax and enjoy.
'An awesome, amazing, unforgettable experience and a discovery of a lifetime'. A comment from some of the thousands who have travelled before you.